A Year Gone By...

I can't believe it's been one year since my Beauty Session! And what a year it has been! But I haven't taken very many self portraits of me since then! So for my birthday this year (tomorrow) I wanted my oldest to take pictures of me! I wanted to recreate some of my Beauty Session poses! So here are the beautiful pictures taken of my by my almost 8 year old daughter (I edited them). I think she did an amazing job!! I love her to the moon and back!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: