My Sweethearts

I asked Zoie if she wanted me to take some pictures of her! She nodded her head and she was excited to put on a dress and do her hair! This was my first time photographing her and she really understood what was going on! She was interested in my camera when I would set it down to change something. Aiden didn't want to get dressed up but he wanted some pictures too! I love these kids! Some of these pictures remind me of this old session!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Haha! They went from this to this!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 Silly boy! Wanted to be upside down!
  Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: