Christmas Bokeh!

I couldn't resist some pictures of our tree...I feel lucky to even have this tree. I bought it years ago when my husband was deployed. Without this tree we would have no tree this year! So I'm thankful for it's beautiful lights to bring me some peace and happiness!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The ornament in this picture was given to me by my youngest brother! This is the first year I've plugged it into a strand of lights and let it shine! It's so pretty! (This tree has fiber optics so I usually don't put lights on it!)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment:

Kim said...

We had a fiber optics tree as well. I absolutely loved it!!!! It died last year and we haven't been able to find another fiber optics tree since :( I hope you have a very merry christmas and tell Jason I say hi.