Passing Some Time Away {Outback} Tremonton & Logan Utah Photographer

I was between sessions when I took these pictures! I have a cool trick that you can try! I first heard about this trick using your Digital SLR and a 50mm lens. You actually flip it around! {Emily-a great blogger & photographer- has a great post about it!} I bought a reverse ring but the 50mm lens has a smaller diameter on the front so it doesn't fit to the reverse ring! So I used my kit lens ( 18-55mm) and it worked just as good-actually probably better since I didn't have to hold it in place! Can you guess what these are pictures of?

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: