A Full Moon {Away From Home} Tremonton & Logan Utah Photographer

I was gone all last week helping my Dad again with my parents' daycare while my Mom was gone. Last Wednesday we were checking on the garden we planted at my Gramma's house in Idaho. When we were about to leave we got to see the moon rise above the mountains! It was so amazing when I first saw the glimmer of gold light sparkle just above the mountain ridge! So when we got back to my parents house I wanted to take some pictures! But being in Logan there are a lot of trees around so it was hard to get a good clear view of the moon! So here are a few of my favorites! I was very tired since we got home so late so I didn't feel like my 'creative' side was very alert! (=

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: