★Glow Sticks & More★
We had many glow sticks for New Year's Eve! So my brother Aaron was having fun "drawing" with them! And I also have a few pictures of Trinity & Aiden playing with some from tonight! I also want to include some other pictures on this post...I will explain them as I get to them!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(I've got to include my "★"!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
To see more visit "My Family" Gallery
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have decided that I love to take pictres of Christmas trees! This is pictures of my Grandma's tree (we surprised her with it one year)! The purple is different but sooo pretty!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And to end this post with a "bang" I will include the few pictures I took of my Uncle's fireworks! He could only light a few because it was so cold (0 degrees or colder) that he couldn't get the fuses to stay lit!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: