★Before the New Year★ 
So I only feel a little bad about this...I didn't really take any pictures on Christmas! But that's okay because it seems like everyone got a digi-cam for Christmas! (Even Aiden got a little toy camera!) So everyone else was taking pictures so I was able to hang back and relax for once! But I have taken quite a few pictures between Christmas and the New Year! And I couldn't decide if I wanted to do one huge post with a whole bunch of labels or do several smaller posts...and I think I'll stick with the smaller ones...so this post has pictures I took before we went to my Gramma's house (we sort of made her move into town so she wasn't alone out in the boonies! So we surprised her by kidnapping her and having a party New Year's Eve at her house! She was ecstatic!--it was basically her dying wish to go back up there! She had wanted to go for Christmas but we didn't want to haul all the presents and food up there so this worked out better!) So as I was saying these are of my kids just to pass the time away and I was working with flashes and diffusers to see the different results...so just my kids messing around but I hope you enjoy them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Soooo Trinity had been using the scissors....I was busy cleaning and she came in and told me Aiden's hair was all over her bed but she didn't do it...I wasn't even paying attention! Then my Mom calls me and I go to change Aiden's diaper and there is a big pile of hair on Trinity's floor! So I try to fix and blend her hair with out chopping it all off....but she had it too short in the front so this is what we ended up with! She is loving the short hair! No more rats! (She did tell me she cut her hair because it was giving her a headache!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These last two were taken today...but I thought they would go well with this post and didn't need a post of their own! And I love them! Aiden with Shaggy!
>Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anonymous said...
Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!
January 21, 2011 3:37 PM