I am having Hannah from Beauty Blog Designs create a new logo and look for my website! It's really hard for me to sit here and wait because I am so anxious for the change! So while she is working on that, I  am working on little changes on the website (changed my 'About Me' & 'Why Magical Photo' pages)! And I also decided to pull out the green screen for my studio! So I have had some fun with playing around with digital backgrounds
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
What do you think? Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anonymous said...
Youre so pretty i love all of your photos! you defenitely have real talent! keep up the great work! <3 Amber

May 27, 2011 7:25 AM
Sara Anderson said...
Aw thank you! It means a lot to hear you say that! (=
May 27, 2011 10:07 AM

Anonymous said...
I like the music one and the green one... and also the rainbow-ish one with curlies/flowers at the borders. :) Jessi
May 27, 2011 7:36 PM