Digital Files VS Professional Prints
Tremonton & Logan Utah Photographer

I used to be a shoot-n-burn kind of photographer. That's before I started to realize that prints have so much more value than a digital file! 

I'LL PRINT THEM ONE DAY
I myself am very guilty of this! I take pictures of my kids and family and say I'll print them next week. They get put on my to-do list and pretty soon it makes its way to the bottom of that list. Maybe you are guilty of this same thing! Put it off and pretty soon you've lost that disc of all your images and now you can even order prints! This breaks my heart to think about!

TECHNOLOGY CHANGES
Think about how much technology has changed! How much it is changing even now!! Whether you like it or not, things change. Files get corrupted, deleted or lost. One day you may find yourself frustrated trying to view your images! Prints are consistent and are a beautiful addition to your home for generations to view. After all, you've spent money on your session having fun and creating lasting memories, why not get some nice prints to display in your family room as a nice reminder! 

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL...DISC?
Passing around your session disc at that next family reunion isn't going to impress your grandma. I can only make your CDs look so pretty! Instead, why not pass around beautiful prints of your kids showcasing their innocence and how happy they are together when they're not running around pulling each others hair out! No computer required! Instant gratification! 

I still offer a CD of your digital files but they are not what you receive with your session. Instead I offer you value with beautifully enhanced lustre prints & other amazing products that only I offer. (Such as metal prints! Oh these are beautiful and waterproof!) This gives you the option of having all the files from your session but also having beautiful prints to keep as a reminder of  the fun you had and the love you share with each other!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: