Can You Guess It (Part 2)

For those of you new to this; these are the ANSWERS! To view the macro pictures and put in your guesses click here!





I stayed at my Mom's over the weekend and decided to use my time to do some more macro! (It was nice to take pictures of new things for a change!) I dedicate this one to my sister in law Mandy because she requested me to make another one plus it is her birthday!





Photobucket
1. National Guard Pin

Photobucket
2. Sink Faucet

Photobucket
3. Bass

Photobucket
4. Spiral Notebook

Photobucket
5. (Sorry a tricky one!!) Piano Trinket

Photobucket
6. My Canon

Photobucket
7. Butterfly

Photobucket
8. Leaf/Hanging Plant

Photobucket
9. Hand Saw

Photobucket
10. Basketball

Photobucket
11. CTR Rings

Photobucket
12. Fork-With syrup on it (=

Photobucket
13. Tennis Shoes

Photobucket
14. Guitar

Photobucket
15. Chocolate Chip Cookie

Photobucket
16. Flashlight

Photobucket
17. (Sorry another tricky one-but I love glitter & sparkles!) This is a sand art picture

Photobucket
18. Snowman multi-ink Pen


Photobucket
19. CD Player


Photobucket
20. DVD Player


Photobucket
21. Hammer


Photobucket
22. Light Switch


Photobucket
23. Nikon Camera


Photobucket
24. Outlet


Photobucket
25. This is an Aquafier (I think it's called!) It adds oxygen to water to create a pure H2O! 


Sorry I had so many tricky ones....they just caught my eye so I wanted to add them into this collection! If you didn't participate in the last game you can do that here!

No comments: