MBC Charity Event 2013

Things don't always work out in the way that we think they will. But they happen the way they do for a reason! I'm so thankful for how this day played out! I'm also thankful to my husband for being such a big help in making this day turn out beautifully! 

Aside from seeing the light shine in these women's eyes when they experience their Beauty Session, it is so amazing to me to watch their confidence grow. They start out feeling a little timid with the camera on them but then they start to pose themselves and their Beauty just radiates!

Alisha
 I am positive
I am happy
I am compassionate
 I care about others
 I love those around me

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Emma
 I have a contagious smile
I carry upbeat, optimistic energy
I'm a fun-loving mother who's not afraid to be silly
 I put others before myself in an effort to bring them joy
My ideas and creativeness bring newness and life to the world
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Madison
 I am unique
 I have fun
 I am positive
 I love with all my heart
 I don't give up
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Jessi
I am intelligent and creative
I work hard
I strive to always have a positive attitude
I have beautiful brown eyes
I am kind
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: