8 Months

Here she is again-still growing fast! She is now starting to pull herself up to stand! Last night I thought she was asleep but I checked on her and she was standing in the corner of her crib! She hasn't really mastered crawling-and I don't think she ever will! She more scoots and pivots on her hands to get around! She'll probably be up walking before I know it! She has been cranky lately because I think she is going to get some teeth very soon! I hope for her sake that she does!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: