My Little Butterfly {Studio} Tremonton & Logan Utah Photographer

I'm getting very excited and anxious as I am only weeks away from having a new little baby in my arms! So to help pass the time away I decided to do some digital studio today! I had both my little kiddos help me in the studio since I can't move around as easily as I once could! I love how these turned out! Feel free to let me know which one is your favorite! (=

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I couldn't decide if I liked these next ones in b&w or color more! So I posted both versions!Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: