Kindergarten

Trinity started her first day of school this morning! I did fine-besides being tired (I got my tears out a long time ago)! Trinity had her alarm set at 6:50am! Mine was set 5 minutes earlier so I could get up and help her! But I tossed and turned all night long so I couldn't wake up this morning! 
I heard Trinity come up from her room and she knocked on my door: "Hurry, get up I don't want to be late for school!" 
"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked her.
"No!" So she went and brushed...I could hear her 'singing' toothbrush singing the ABCs (she tried so sing along as she brushed)!
Another knock at my door. "I brushed my teeth now wake up!"
"Did you get dressed yet?" I asked trying to stay in bed just a little longer.
"No!" I heard her walk back downstairs and open her drawers.
When she came back up again she knocked on my door. "I'm dressed!"
"Okay do you have your backpack?" She went downstairs again and I could hear her colored pencils rattling in her pencil box as she came back up the stairs!
Knock, knock, knock! "I've got my backpack!"
"Okay but did you brush your hair?"
"No, but I wanted you to do my hair!"
"I will come out in a minute but you can start by brushing your hair!"
"Okay!"
I finally got out of bed trying to open my eyes and focus on the room around me...I did her hair in two braids...
"Mommy you're the best!"

So that was how my morning started! I took a few pictures when we got to school and she was getting antsy and said: "Can I go to my class yet?" I smiled and said: "Yes we can go to your class now!"
I can't wait to pick her up and ask her about her day! 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Aiden wanted to stay and color too!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I didn't get this one in focus but I thought it was so precious!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
One more hug for the road! We are so proud of you Trinity! We love you so much!!!

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

Isn't she a cutie - love how you captured her first day.