Workshop {Cascio Photography} Tremonton & Logan Utah Photographer


It has been too long since I posted pictures!! I have been sick for awhile so that has put me a little behind!! I finally have the detail pictures from the Cascio Photography Workshop I went to a couple of weeks ago! Brittany stressed the importance of taking pictures of details when doing weddings. So we practiced on the decorations and they turned out way cute!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lunch provided by The Crepery
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Decorations from Ella Bella Floral
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yummy Yummy cupcakes by Sweet On You Cakeshop
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I was able to go! I am still working on more pictures taken at the workshop and should have them posted in the next few days! 

No comments: