Night

I love the night....whether it's staying up late or waking up before the sun shines-those are the best moments for me! Everyone & everything is quiet, and all the world is a mystery of shadow!
 I took these first ones last Saturday night...! I always wanted to capture the motion headlight shot! And I know tomorrow night is a full moon! But the moon was sooo BIG tonight that I had to grab my camera as soon as I got home!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you to my daughter for bumping me during this shot! (=
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cory said...
These pictures are awesome, as I've said before you have a great talent. I love the night also. Nothing more peaceful than looking at the night sky and gazing at the moon and stars.
February 18, 2011 9:07 PM

Sara Anderson said...
Thank you Cory! I totally agree and thank you for the comment!! (=
February 18, 2011 9:40 PM