★Water★
I've been wanting to take pictures of water droplets for a long time now! And I finally got it set up yesterday to take some! I think I got the timing down pretty well! Anyway I wanted to keep a Christmas theme so I added lights and Santa Clause! (By the way...the colors of the water were not added during edit! That was simply created with different colored backgrounds lit up!)  Merry Christmas everyone!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ki said...
Oooh, I really like those first ones!
You keep reminding me of all these pictures I need to post. I cant believe how far behind I am! haha. I take too fast than I can upload.

You still amaze me with how much time you have for this! & how quickly! [=
December 21, 2010 9:23 PM

Bella Skye said...
Those are really pretty pictures!
December 30, 2010 4:04 PM